Monday 27 April 2009

For our fourth project the brief instructed us to create our own business cards. We were shown a rnage of business cards, some better than others in our lectures. From this I determined that while the business card should be interseting and visually appealing it should also be simple and clear.

I decided to use a fashion image on one side and put all the text on the other side, the back. I also wanted to use white text on a black or coloured background to make it more interesting. I experimented with different images and colour ranges to create pleasing card.


I used an image from my computer that I had used as inspiration in other projects aswell as my A-level art course for the front of the business card. The colours shown below are not exact to the print, the image does not look photoshopped or changed colourwise as it does below. On the reverse side of this image I used white text on a blackbackground with my course and contact details.

No comments:

Post a Comment